Angels on Ladders
Carolyn Westin continues our series "Now But Not Yet" which will take us through until the end of November. The series are clearly related as Jesus teaches his disciples about the kingdom of God so that when the Holy Spirit comes they will be empowered to living in it, the kingdom of God, here on earth, as one day in heaven. The teaching and practical insights he gives them about how he lives in the Kingdom, provide the guidance they (we) will need to live there as well.
Questions for Personal and Small Group Considerations on the Sunday Gospel Reading John 1:43-51 - Angels on Ladders
- When you get some good news, who is the first person you want to share it with? Why?
- As a child, what would it take for you to believe something a brother or sister told you?
- What helped Nathanael overcome his initial skepticism about Jesus?
- In this passage, how many different titles are attributed to Jesus?
- What is one way you can follow Jesus more closely in the coming week?