Martin Wightman continues our fall series "Now But Not Yet" which will take us through until the end of November teaching from Luke 19: 1-10.
Questions to ask of the Scriptures for Remembrance Sunday
Remember Zacchaeus? Luke 19:1-10
- How does Zacchaeus compare with the rich young ruler (Lk 18:18-30) in his approach and response to Jesus?
- Why does Jesus dine with him? Why does this bother others?
- Do you think Jesus’ words (vv. 9-10) stopped the crowd muttering?
- Where did Jesus first find you? Up a tree? Out on a limb?
- How did he get you to join him? What wrongs do you need to make right?